Guidance for the printing of LREC 2018 posters
1. File format : ai, pdf, eps
2. Please outline the words.
3. Please link the picture(s) when you have both text and picture(s) in your poster and submit the picture data with.
4. Picture resolution: original size 75-150dpi
5. Make the poster in CMYK mode, the different colors will be found in RGB mode.
6. Please make clear which scale is used (such as 1/1, 1/10, 1/20).
- Provide the printed paper in a bigger size than A4 in order to check the data beforehand.
- Please understand there might eventually be some data which cannot be printed.
- An extra cost shall be paid in case of amendment by the printing company.
- Apply at the Front counter on 2nd floor of the Seagaia Convention Center.
- The Convention Front staff will check the data and transmit it to the printing company which will judge if it is printable or not.
- If it is printable, we will inform you when you can collect your poster at the Seagaia Convention Front counter.
- The printing cost of 6,480 yen should be paid in Japanese yen when you receive the poster at the Convention Front counter.
> The printing company will be close till May 5th: therefore you can request the printing from the early morning of May 6th and collect it either on the same day or the day after.
> Basic printing charge is JPY 6,480 including taxes in every Size A0.
> Synthetic paper only for the poster printing.
> We apologize in advance if we are not be able to meet all printing requests.